Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Quick Shout-out to my Readers

Dear Readers,

This is just a quick note to say thank you for reading! I'm glad you've found me interesting enough to stick around this long. I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind you that you're my best form of publicity. If you know anyone who'd be interested in reading my blog, please feel absolutely free to share!! The best way for me to know I'm doing something right is to see more hits on this page each day. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!


Remember, I'm always thrilled to get feedback on my posts, including your thoughts on the matter- that's what the comment box is there for! You don't have to have a Blogger account to comment, and don't worry, it won't bite!




Warmest Regards,
Nostalgically Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?