Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

Dear Readers,

You may have noticed some significant changes to my blog. I think they're a great improvement, but I still have a couple of minor tweaks to finish up, but things won't be changing very much for now.

You probably will also have noticed the tabs I've added: About Me, two Portfolio pages, and two "Ask" pages. Here's a brief overview:

The Portfolio pages are now home to a sample of my artwork and sewing portfolio. I'll update it every so often and keep you posted when I do.

The About Me page will soon contain a more detailed description of myself and my motivations for writing this blog.

The Ask pages are the new feature I wanted to talk to you about: Starting today, I will publicly answer your questions in two arenas: Etiquette (Ask a Gentleman) and Costume Design or Sewing (Ask a Costumer). You can e-mail your questions to nostalgically_yours@hotmail.com, and please specify whether it is a question about Costumes/Sewing or Etiquette. Every two weeks I'll answer one of the two columns in turn. Please see each individual page for more details!

Hope you like the changes!
Nostalgically Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?