Monday, July 5, 2010

PSA: New Orleans

Dear Readers:

I depart tomorrow afternoon for the fair port of New Orleans, my ancestral home for seven generations on my mother's side. My family recently acquired a new house and we're going to start getting some stuff ready this week - and also attend the running of the bulls! Unfortunately this means that I will likely have to rely on my smart phone to do my posting. This means that I'll have to post without pictures for the time being. So, I'll probably put projects like the Medieval Dress series on hold 'til I get back, seeing as they are better illustrated. However, it doesn't mean I will not be making any new posts, I will have plenty to talk about during my week-long stay. It should be quite a hoot! Now I just need to finish packing... Wish me luck!



WHO DAT
Nostalgically Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?