Friday, November 5, 2010

More on the Kittens

Looking to adopt? Click here for more information!

If you take a gander at the right sidebar, you'll notice something new: a slideshow of pictures of the kittens, as well as a "donate" button. I've started a PayPal donation fund to help pay for vet bills, food, etc. I'm relying on your generosity to help keep me out of the poor house, since I am using my personal funds to take care of the kittens right now.



Being a full-time student, part-time blogger, and part-time mom doesn't leave room for work, so think of this as compensation for my blog posts on the kittens. The more donations I get, the more videos and photos of the kittens I will post! Here's a little teaser:



If you decide to donate, you should be aware that PayPal keeps about 3% of whatever you donate, so if you want to give me $5, you should make it $5.15 if you want me to get the full $5... Of course the kittens always welcome larger donations, but by no means is anyone obligated to donate.



The kittens are going in for their first official vet exam tomorrow, and I'll be sure to keep you all posted on their health!

Enjoy the video,
Nostalgically Yours

PS: They haven't learned to eat without making a mess, yet, so that's food on their schnoz, not poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?