Monday, December 27, 2010

On the Third Day of Christmas...

The more erudite among you will definitely enjoy today's "12 'isms' of Christmas". The less erudite will probably have to look up most of these , along with the meaning of the word "erudite". I'm just teasing - I actually had to look up a few of these myself:

(Just FYI this video does contain some strong language)


As your gift for today, I'll add an "ism" to that list: Symbolism. Hands-down, my favorite artist of this movement is Gustav Klimt. The following are photographs from "AE" magazine, via Kattaca (who I believe did the Art Direction for this shoot) on Behance Network. Click the image to see the rest of the photo shoot. They are absolutely stunning.


Klimt's original

The stunning photographic take (click for more)




Fuck you!
Nostalgically Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?