Friday, July 13, 2012

Financial Fridays - Open for Business!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have found myself without work in a time where such a problem is not easily remedied. Therefore, I must find a way (any way) to provide sustenance for myself and to help pay off my student loans... So, long story short, I'm going into business for myself! I'm starting towards turning Nostalgically Yours into the lifestyle company I had always intended it to be. Starting this week you'll notice a new tab entitled services with more information about the things I'll be going over in this post.


"A Merry Christmas and How Party ...


Party Planning
Are you planning a birthday bash or a high-class dinner party? Do you want to add some vintage flair to your special event? Look no further than Nostalgically Yours! We specialize in events hosted at home, providing music, food, and decoration suggestions, along with staging and some other event-related labor. We also provide custom invitations, place-cards, and other items to match the theme of your party. If you're interested in having your soiree designed by Nostalgically Yours, please check out the new "Services" Section for more information.


Vintage Fashion


Personal Styling
Tired of Tedious Trends? Want to add some classic flare to your wardrobe? Maybe you have a party to attend and you simply don't know what to wear. Let Nostalgically Yours be your guide! We offer everything from at-home consultations to personal shopping! Please see our "Services" page for more information.


Saul Bass - Henri's walk to paris c1962

Graphic Design
Do you have a t-shirt design you want turned into a vector drawing? Do you want a custom banner or set of buttons for your website? Tell us what you need and we can help you out!


Vintage Halloween

Costume and Fashion Design
We offer a variety of services in this field ranging from costume and wardrobe design for film, theatre or television, to personal fashion design, to custom dress-making, pattern drafting, and tailoring. Ask us about your next Halloween costume or a beautiful retro gown for prom!


1960s Window Shopping Storefront Vintage Photo Mannequins Fashion Dresses Womenswear


Etsy Shop and Clothing/T-shirt Line
Our Etsy store will be opening in August and we have a t-shirt and clothing line in the kilns. You'll hear more about these as they progress!

I can't wait to get started - all I need is the first phone call. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great weekend, readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?