Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Return of the Blog!

Hello readers,

After a hiatus of several months, I am back! Many things have changed since I've last written:

-My family is moving to New Orleans (and I with them)
-I'm taking a year "off" from school in San Fran to help out down in "crescent city"
-Both my parents will be changing posts this fall

Basically a lot is going on, but I really do want to get back to writing. I've decided to focus this blog more on my historical costume perspective, as well as on goings on in pop culture, etc. I feel a bit more in touch nowadays, since I'm watching the news regularly again as well as talk shows such as "The View", "Ellen", and "Oprah".

I've actually already gotten started on my first summer project: a medieval gown for a cousin's school event. See more in later posts.

It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?