Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tweets From Titanic

I'd like to think of myself as one of the biggest Titanic fans out there, but it's been a while since I buffed up on my Titanic trivia. Watching the NatGeo special really put me in my place... Besides, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are not only bigger fans than I, but will also appreciate my little project for this week: Tweets From Titanic.

In celebration of the 100th Anniversary, I've decided to poke some fun at the tragedy with a series of real-time Tweets from real and fictional Titanic Passengers.

If you'd like to join in on the fun, follow @TwtsFromTitanic and enjoy.

As a disclaimer, I would like to say that though the mood of these tweets will definitely be more tongue-and-cheek, it is not intended to demean or undermine the extreme tragedy of this disaster. So, please take these jokes with a grain of salt.

Stay Tuned for more... Tweets from Titanic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?