Monday, February 6, 2012

Guess who's back, back again?

Do you remember that fateful day?

"Nostalgically Yours is going on HIATUS?!?!"

Alas, it was true. I was forced to leave cyberspace for a myriad of reasons, most of which are far too dreary to bring up. Anyway, I'm now living in New Orleans (again) and plan to do a better job of posting on a semi-regular basis! Also, I've made a new banner! Friends?

"Not good enough."
I know. My gift is nothing compared to all the pain and suffering I've caused you, dear readers. I only hope to make it up to you via the posts and projects I have coming up. I'm going to make future posts a bit less dense to keep the Tumblr generation awake (get back on my lawn and read this!), while still keeping enough substance to titillate even the most refined palates.



Who knows, maybe the job market will turn out bad enough to give me plenty of free time for blog-writing...

 

pics via fyeah Gone with the Wind and fyeah Silent Films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?